- Total nipple treatment for breastfeeding mothers
- Has a direct soothing effect on sore nipples
- Neutralizes harmful microorganisms. Prevents infection (mastitis)
- Optimizes the condition of the nipple area
- Gel is natural safe and harmless when swallowed.
- Supports the natural healing process
Multi-Mam Compresses are a novel approach to treat sore nipples. The compresses are impregnated with a bio-active gel, based on the 2QR-complex. The Multi-Mam compresses are unique in the fact that they apply the gel in combination with the compress. The mode of action is to restore the balance of the micro flora and support the natural healing process. Multi-Mam Compresses are a Medical Device and are packed individually.
Directions for use:
Wash your hands and nipples with lukewarm water. Gently wipe dry. Open the sachet, unfold the compress and place the gel-impregnated side on the sore nipple. Leave the compress on for as long as needed, but for at least 10 minutes, preferably 30 minutes and maximum 1 hour. Dispose of the compress after use. Any excess gel does not need to be removed prior to breastfeeding as the formulation is safe for the baby. Apply at least twice a day for intensive care until discomfort is relieved.